The combination of a white border and the Agfa dLab color correction dTFS caused the print border to be displayed with a blue coloring. The latest version of the Agfa dLab sofwtare corrects this problem by not applying the dTFS color correction to the white border.
A new feature in RasterPlus v5.2.4 takes advantage of this new feature by allowing a border size to be specified when creating a Custom Page.
Creating a Custom Page with a border.
1. From the Edit menu select 'Default Queue Properties".
2. Select the 'Advanced Device' tab in the properties dialog box.
3. Click on the 'Custom Page' button.
4. In the "Custom Page' dialog create a new page size with a border.
a. Enter a name for the new page. e.g. 5x7 Bordered
b. Enter the width and height for this page
c. Click the 'Border' check box. A check mark should be in the square next to the word border.
d. Specify the Size of the border. e.g. 4
NOTE: The Size MUST be specified in milllimeters.
5. Click on the 'Add Page' button. The new page will appear in the list box.
6. Click 'OK' in the Custom Page dialog.
7. Click 'OK' in the properties dialog.
8. Click 'Yes' to reinstall the print driver.
You are now ready to use this new page size as a product in Photogize.