The Transform selection in the RasterPlus Default Queue Properties on the Sizing tab MUST be set to "None" or the job coming from OSX will not be properly sized.
Articles in this section
- Why don't orders from RasterPlus make it to the Pic Pro controller on the Frontier?
- Why do files printed in RasterPlus to the DLS not appear in the WIP?
- Why does my Noristu QSS driver fail with a Network Service Failure(1722) error?
- What is the Noritsu CT Folder Interface?
- How do I configure a Konica R Series Minilab to accept jobs from RasterPlus?
- Why don't the channels that I have defined above channel 99 show up in RasterPlus?
- Why is the image sent from an OSX application improperly rendered in RasterPlus?
- Why is the image sent from Photoshop CS3 improperly rendered in RasterPlus?
- How do I configure OS10 to print to a networked RasterPlus printer?
- Can I group multiple sheets together into one package print?