There is currently a limitation in the Noritsu QSS-29, 30, 31 (except QSS-3102-2 or QSS-3112-2) that will not allow the channel data for channels 100 or above to be exported
Articles in this section
- Why don't orders from RasterPlus make it to the Pic Pro controller on the Frontier?
- Why do files printed in RasterPlus to the DLS not appear in the WIP?
- Why does my Noristu QSS driver fail with a Network Service Failure(1722) error?
- What is the Noritsu CT Folder Interface?
- How do I configure a Konica R Series Minilab to accept jobs from RasterPlus?
- Why don't the channels that I have defined above channel 99 show up in RasterPlus?
- Why is the image sent from an OSX application improperly rendered in RasterPlus?
- Why is the image sent from Photoshop CS3 improperly rendered in RasterPlus?
- How do I configure OS10 to print to a networked RasterPlus printer?
- Can I group multiple sheets together into one package print?