The Service Failure is to a Remote Procedure Call Server which must be up and active on the Noritsu machine for RasterPlus to be able to communicate to the QSS.
RasterPlus has attempted to reach the QSS server which is not available. The QSS Server may be unavailable for one of the following reasons.
1. The QSS server may be shut down
2. A network hardware problem
3. The QSS server may not exist
1. Make sure the IPAddress in RasterPlus points to the QSS Server.
2. Make sure the QSS Server is up and running.
3. Make sure that the RPC Server is active on the QSS Server.
4. Make sure that the network is active and the RasterPlus PC can communicate to the QSS server.