The option to Write Images to a local CD/DVD on the Kiosk defaults to the internal CD/DVD. If you want to use an external CD/DVD device you will need to modify the Kiosk control file - profile.ini.
Use the following steps to modify the control file to use an external CD/DVD drive.
1. Close Photogize Kiosk.
2. Open File Explorer
3. Go to the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Graphx\Photogize Kiosk"
Note: Older systems may need to go to the folder "C:\Program Files\Graphx\Photogize Kiosk"
4. Open the file "Profile.ini" using Wordpad.
5. Insert the entry "cd_drive=1" after [KIOSK]
It should look like this
6. Close and Save the "Profile.ini" file
7. Open the Photogize Kiosk.
For most Window systems cd_drive=1 will work, however, Windows system drive assignments may vary based on the PC and PC attachments. You may have to use cd_drive=2 or even cd_drive=3.